As the founder and Principal of CalBay Investments, Inc. (CBI), Mike has earned a reputation for delivering excellence as a financial services professional and as a leader within the bay area communities. Mike is an Executive Council member with broker/dealer LPL Financial where he ranks in the top 10 for 2016 out of more than 14,000 independent financial advisors. Additionally, in 2011 and 2012, he was ranked by NABCAP as one of the Top Wealth Advisors in the San Francisco Business Times.**
A resident of the Diablo Valley, Mike has been a practicing financial planner since 1990. He has nurtured a culture at CBI focused on personal relationships. His goal is to guide each client toward making their retirement dreams a reality.
Mike enjoys golf and spending time with his wife, Wendy; daughter, Ava; stepdaughter, Rachel; and stepson, Mark. He is a graduate of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, with a B.S. in Business Administration/Marketing.
Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications:
- CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) - The American College
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) - The American College
- CFS (Certified Fund Specialist) - The Institute of Certified Fund Specialists
- Life/Health/Disability Licenses (CA Insurance Lic # 0792088)
- Securities Registrations held through LPL Financial: Series 6, 7, 24, 63, and 65.